Are you looking for a Job at Siemens in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
We are a collection of innovative minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
Join our Environmental Protection, Health Management & Safety (EHS) as the Country EHS Officer in KSA and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid
- Bachelor’s degree in EHS based discipline and/or a related field Engineering field
- 10-15 years KSA experience is desirable
- NEBOSH qualification
- ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 management system competencies
- Proven track record in EHS officer at country level / Manager ideally from International Business Environment. Other EHS Certifications are highly appreciated.
- Excellent communication skill, rounded by a very good level of English
- Solid experience working with different IT tool.
- Team player mind-set with clear drive to deliver quality work
- Strong problem-solving skills – must be solution oriented
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- Supports the Country CEO in fulfilling his EHS responsibility.
- Ensures that all applicable legal and Siemens internal requirements in the area of EHS are implemented and a certifiable EHS Management System is maintained and effective.
- Sets and implements Country EHS roadmap based on business strategy and Corporate / Business EHS roadmap.
- Guides and leads the organization in the planning, execution, ongoing analysis and improvement of EHS related measures.
- Convinces himself that local legal requirements and the EHS Policy Framework have been fulfilled by all Company Units operating in the Country.
- Maintains and fosters close interaction with respective Business EHS Officer and Country counterparts.
- Maintains external certifications for all relevant ISO standards, i.e. ISO-9001,14001 and 45001 in the country organization.
- Maintain all the records related to HR announcements, processes, procedures and checklists for the country organization in InfoSec tool.
- Coordinates, conducts, maintain, and seek board approval for LoA (Limit of Authority) with the country executive management and company board of directors in timely manner.
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org