Website Sisters Food Group
This Job Listing is about Sisters Food Group in Wakefield,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Accounts Payable Assistant
Home based with infrequent travel to Wakefield
Monday to Friday
When you join 2 Sisters, you will become part of the UK’s largest food manufacturer with ambitious plans and as such you can look forward to working with a whole bunch of talented colleagues with a shared passion for quality, service and most importantly food.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an efficient and accurate Accounts Payable Assistant to join our successful Shared Services Centre based in Wakefield.
This is a great role for someone who ideally has experience working within a financial setting and looking to develop. You will be organised, efficient, articulate, able to prioritise and possesses excellent communication skills in order to deliver in this busy environment.
- Looking after an allocated part of the ledger
- Processing invoices / credits
- Statement reconciliations
- Answering phone calls for payment and ledger enquiries
If you’re fanatical about food, thrive under pressure and have the can-do spirit. Bring those qualities, with the following and you will have the recipe for success:
- Similar experience within a busy organisation
- Excellent communicator with a strong team ethic
- Proven ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
- Experience of working within a customer-orientated environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Multi ERP systems experience desirable – preferred to include SAP & NAV
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
2 Sisters Food Group is one of the UK’s biggest food manufacturers providing great tasting products to the nation, from chicken to cookies and pizza to pies!
With 18 sites in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. We employ over 13,500 staff, all of whom have the opportunity to progress as we focus on promoting from within and you can be part of that too.
Knowing that our business is only as good as the people we employ, we ensure that we invest in people like you to enhance skills and professional development.
Company: Sisters Food Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wakefield,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A