Website Hyatt UK & Ireland
This Job Listing is about Hyatt UK & Ireland in Blackfriars,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Sous Chef – Leaf and Cane – New Latin American Bar Opening!
Sous Chef Salary: £38,000 + Service Charge
We are delighted to be advertising for a Sous Chef – Leaf and Cane at Hyatt’s newest UK hotel located in London Blackfriars. Leaf and Cane is a Latin American inspired bar that carries you to the wilderness of South America. The menu features street food dishes from Peru to Argentina, Mexico to Brazil, whilst offering exotic cocktails in an underground space that celebrates Latin American heritage.
About Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars
Hyatt Regency London Blackfriars is a Grade II listed hotel located in the heart of the City, offering 204 stylish guest rooms and suites. Buried in the heart of the historic Square Mile directly outside Blackfriars station, close to St Paul’s Cathedral, the Tate Modern and Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre. The Grade II listed hotel is steeped in regal history, residing on the former grounds of King Henry VIII’s Bridewell Palace. Opening Autumn 2022 the hotel will boast a conference floor with 4 meeting spaces, 2 restaurants and 1 signature bar.
Duties and tasks related to the Sous Chef role include
- Supporting the Hotel Executive Chef in the day to day running of the kitchen
- Running shifts on a daily basis
- Training, coaching, motivating and developing team members
- Assisting in the recruitment and selection of new team members
- Ensuring dishes are of a very high standard and in line with company expectations
- To ensure hygiene and sanitation are strictly observed in line with hotel HACCP manual and that equipment and utensils are handled, maintained and used correctly
Benefits of the Sous Chef role include
- 12 complimentary nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Employee and Friends & Family rates across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- F&B Discounts of up to 50% in selected Hyatt UK Restaurants & Bars
- Dry cleaning of business clothes
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Workplace pension scheme
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. Joining us means you will be part of a large, stable, international Hyatt family which has over 1100 hotels in over 70 different countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!
If this sounds like the Sous Chef role for you then please apply today!
Company: Hyatt UK & Ireland
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Blackfriars,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A