Website Spa Staff.com
Are you looking for a Job at Spa Staffcom in Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman
About the job
Minimum experience required: over 5 years.
Salary: Negotiable based skills and experience
Location: Muscat, OM
Essential Qualifications: Degree
Required Skills: Marketing
Start date: Immediately
Executive – Purchase & Inventory Management (For SALON in Oman) About the Company: A new unique …
Executive – Purchase & Inventory Management (For SALON in Oman)
About The Company
A new unique outlet for beauty and skincare treatment in Muscat. The objective is to create a brand that offers professional and personalized experience, by providing a wide range of the beauty and skin treatments tailored to suit individuals.
The basic function of Executive – Purchase & Inventory Management is to manage the purchase & inventory management of the salon independently.
This position will report Operation Manager.
- Plan the Procurement Strategy.
- Identify the suppliers and evaluation them with respect to price, quantity, quality, delivery, etc.
- Review and Compare the quotations and analyzes the item specifications and pricing.
- Negotiate with supplier to ensure the deal at a competitive price.
- Prepares purchase orders and sends to suppliers.
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks associated with the procurement.
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
- Coordinates the timely delivery of products with the suppliers.
- Checks deliveries of goods received from suppliers.
- Prepares and checks products to be delivered to the branches and ensures everything has proper documentation
- Coordinates payments with the accounts
- Ensures that deliveries received and products used for the services are properly posted in the system.
- Ensures that consumptions of products in the branches are monitored
- Conducts monthly inventories in the branches
- Ensures that branch physical inventories matches that inventory as per the system
- Checks if there are variances between physical count and stocks in the system
- Reports to the if there are variances in stocks
- Conducts analysis on the ordering process and inventory
- Monitors expiration dates of the products
- Analysing the pricing and costing of services
- Assists internal and external auditors during year-end audits.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in the related field is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in Beauty industry
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must possess strong negotiation skills.
- Must have strong computer skills to include MS Word and MS Excel.
- Must be a self-starter, able to take initiative.
- Must be ready to work 6 days a week. Weekly off will be any day other than Fridays & Saturdays. Also ready to work during holidays as needed.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment. Freely and openly take direction from seniors.
- Should keep tab of all latest fashion trends and beauty treatments.
We offer the best of Industry standard salary, HRA / accommodation, medical facilities, gratuity and leave travel as per rules.
Company: Spa Staff.com
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Muscat, Masqaţ, Oman
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org