This Job Listing is about SRG in Cambridge,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
- Job Title: Senior Scientist Bioscience
- Location: Cambridge, UK
- Contract: 12 months
- Rate: 25 p/h
SRG are working with a global pharmaceutical company to help them find a Scientist to join their busy team. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic scientist with some relevant industrial experience.
They are seeking a highly motivated Senior Research Scientist who will play a pivotal role in channeling scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients’ lives. In this role you will have the opportunity to utilise your scientific capabilities to contribute to the progression of key drug discovery programs in a highly collaborative environment.
Key duties and responsibilities
If successful you will be a lab-based scientist delivering high quality in vitro pharmacology data and mechanistic insights in the high performing DMTA (Design Make Test Analyze) Team. This team is responsible for delivering primary pharmacology data including biochemical, cellular and kinetic datatypes to projects to drive Medicinal Chemistry aiming to significantly shorten the testing cycle.
Proactive collaboration and liaising with internal key stakeholders to ensure solutions are aligned with company strategy and stakeholder requirements.
- Formal training and proven expertise in cell biology
- Experience in delivering plate-based pharmacology data to drive Drug Discovery Projects
- Excellent problem-solving skills, not limited to own area of expertise
- Proven Expertise in data analysis and an ability to communicate data interpretation clearly
- Ability to collaborate to achieve objectives with a flexible and enthusiastic approach to your work.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cambridge,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A