Are you looking for a Job at Stryker in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Insert Detailed Job Description He
This position is for a sales leader responsible to develop and implement business development strategies, establish and maintain relationships with Healthcare Professionals and manage dealer/distributor relationship with the goal to optimize market share and increase efficiency of the sales processes through implementation and execution of strategic plans focused on sales growth and brand recognition of Stryker Medical Acute Care products in Saudi Arabia, and is committed to delivering results, in addition to the ability to build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business opportunities and relationships.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets for Saudi Arabia.
- Build strong relationships with physicians and industry KOLs.
- Plan and implement professional education programs for physicians in the respective region.
- Develop relationships with dealers to assist in defining business strategies.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financial, and evaluating options.
- Ensure accurate sales forecasts each month/quarter for the purpose of Stryker’s Manufacturing and Sales Forecasting requirements.
- Conduct country visits as appropriate within the market or geographical area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging his/her network.
- Assess the dealers’ performance for the country and evaluate it on a regular basis.
- Develop and implement regional business plans to consistently achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual quota through indirect channel partners.
- Maintain regular high-level personal contact with the dealers to understand their specific needs and develop value added programs for them.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Work with the indirect teams (distributors) in the field to maximize customer touches and opportunities. Conduct direct hospital sales activities and ensure smooth “Pull-Through” with distribution partners.
- Implement successful product introductions in the region as defined by the EEMEA marketing team strategy.
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Plan and execute relevant training workshops, symposia, conferences, etc. for the region.
- Assess the competitive threat to Stryker within the region and implement pro-active tactics in line with the strategic plan to counter the threats.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Provide guidance to marketing team to prioritize country and regional market needs. Ensure professional effective launching of new/line extension products.
- Keep the Global Medical & EMEA Teams informed of all sales related activity, market trends, highlights and competitor activity within the region.
- Participate in pricing the products and packages to the dealers.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Continually assess all aspects of healthcare developments and national funding process, determine areas of influence for Stryker activity and take steps to expand the market.
- Develop the annual budgets and forecasts in conjunction with the direct line manager and exercise financial controls when necessary. Monitor business performance against budget and undertake corrective action where necessary.
- Protect company’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Coordinate with existing and future support personnel (i.e. Services, QA, Regulatory, Customer Care) in EMEA and the US to ensure all customer needs are met in a timely manner.
- Continually research & update the knowledge of our product portfolio and product features as well as the understanding of the business and the market complexities in which we operate.
Academic Qualifications / Degree & Relevant Prior Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, medical or related. MBA preferred.
- At least 5 years of relevant indirect sales management experience in Medical devices.
- Thorough knowledge of sales/distribution processes and applied selling/commercial skills.
Key Talents /strengths For The Role
- High ethical standards.
- Ability to learn new information quickly.
- Proficiency in English & Arabic.
- High level of trust and integrity.
- Strong selling, negotiation and inter-personal skills.
- High-performance and results orientated, largely self-driven, eager to set challenging targets and to achieve them.
- Ability to assimilate complexity and to handle multiple-priority situations; calm under pressure.
- Ability to analyze and resolve conflicts constructively.
- Ability to pull things through from plan to action.
- Focused and competitive individual, while being a team player.
- Flexibility to travel within the assigned territory and internationally.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org