This Job Listing is about Stryker in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities, all of which are location specific.
- Leading a team of BDMs to drive the growth of Trauma & Extremities / CMF business in MENA.
- Achieving and exceeding MENA sales targets for the Region.
- Developing and implementing regional business plans to consistently achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual quota through indirect channel partners.
- Collaborating closely with MEA Marketing Team in executing well defined GoToMarket strategies and tactics.
- Collaborating with EEMEA and Stryker counterparts globally, leading with vision and inculcating a “can do” team spirit.
- Applying conflict resolution where required, facilitating change and solving problems in the best interest of the company.
- Responsible for providing guidance to the marketing team to prioritize country and regional market needs.
- Ensuring professional effective launching of new/line extension products. Developing key relationships with industry/market thought leaders, organizations, and institutions.
- Assisting in KOL development, GPO opportunities, and negotiations / prioritization; coordinating KOL events.
- Working with the indirect teams (distributors) in the field to maximize customer touches and opportunities.
- Conducting direct hospital sales activities and ensuring smooth “Pull-Through” with Distribution partners.
- Ensuring accurate sales forecasts each month/quarter for the purpose of T&E/CMF Manufacturing and Sales Forecasting requirements.
- Promoting T&E/CMF capabilities, applications data sheets and technical information to target customers in the specific market.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key customers and key opinion leaders focused on maximizing opportunities and solving problems at their level.
- Coordinating with existing and future support personnel (ie. Services, QA, Regulatory, Customer Care) in EEMEA to ensure all customer needs are met in a timely manner.
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://careers.stryker.comeferrals/
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A