Website Supply Chain Resources Group
Are you looking for a Job at Supply Chain Resources Group in As Sulayyil, Saudi Arabia
About the job
SERVERS! Want to make a difference? $500 sign on bonus. Newly increased wages!
The Dietary Aide – Server assists with food preparation, food service, and general duties of the dietary department.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Assists in the preparation of food and is responsible for serving meals, snacks, and beverages using portion control and applicable sanitation practices.
- Responsible for delivering meals to resident rooms or tables and setting up meal trays in accordance with dietary orders and tray cards. Ensures residents are served proper diet and food preferences in a timely manner.
- Keeps the kitchen, dietary equipment, and dining room clean and sanitary at all times, including work areas and floors.
- Cleans utensils, dishes, and pots and pans by operating the dishwasher or proper handwashing processes. Ensures dishwasher is working properly and at the appropriate temperature. Records temperature of dishwasher. Properly stores pots, dishes, and utensils.
- Ensures proper storage, rotation, preparation, and labeling of food in accordance with State and local guidelines and Prestige policy. Discards outdated food.
- Partners with dietary staff to ensure equipment is working properly and at the appropriate temperature. Records temperature of equipment throughout shift as needed. Reports faulty equipment immediately.
- Follows facility fire safety, infection control, and hazardous chemical practices and promptly reports any unsafe conditions.
- Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously and in a manner that respects dignity, meets confidentiality standards, and promotes resident and staff rights.
- Resets the dining room for the next meal and ensures supplies are available for upcoming meals.
- Assists in storing incoming food and supplies as assigned.
- Attends and participates in training, in-services, and staff meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Company Wide Responsibilities
- Demonstrates Core Values of Respect, Integrity, Commitment, and Trust.
- Supports a dignified and caring atmosphere with residents, residents’ families, visitors, and staff.
- Protects privacy and confidentiality of information pertaining to residents, team members, the department/center/community, and company information and records.
- Maintains a safe and secure working environment and practices safe working habits.
Qualifications And Experience
Must have Food Handler Permit as required by the State.
Some High School education preferred.
EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED – At Prestige, it is our promise to personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring based on our core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect, that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us, coming from different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we celebrate what makes us different.
In adherence with state mandates, Prestige Care team members are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by October 18, 2021 as a condition of employment, unless a team member qualifies for a religious or medical exemption.
Questions? Contact [email protected]
Information About Prestige Senior Living – Riverwood
Located at 18321 SW Pacific Highway in Tualatin, OR, Prestige Senior Living – Riverwood has 60 apartments of all assisted living care.
Riverwood is a clean, vibrant community of healthcare providers and residents. We offer a highly impactful work environment where you can collaborate with other team members to offer the best in care for our residents. If getting to know those you serve is important to you, you get that in spades with us! We offer a strong promote-from-within culture, a home-like work environment, a robust and comprehensive medical/dental/vision/EAP benefits package, lots of different career options, and more.
If working in a home-like setting, with a strong team atmosphere, and with a national award-winning employer that has a great promote-from-within culture, then Riverwood is the place for you.
Who Is Prestige Care/Prestige Senior Living?
Prestige Care is a family of over 75 skilled nursing + post-acute care centers, as well as assisted living and memory care communities in 8 Western states. We are an organization of over 5,000 team members who serve thousands of residents, where we have the privilege of personally touching their lives every day.
We have four core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect that guide everything that we do. With a strong commitment to career development and advancement, Prestige Care is a employer that can help you achieve your career goals and objectives. With a healthcare career at Prestige Care, you will enjoy a collaborative, team-oriented environment where your work truly matters at the end of every day.
Company: Supply Chain Resources Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: As Sulayyil, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com