Website Supply Chain Resources Group
Are you looking for a Job at Supply Chain Resources Group in As Sulayyil, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
Provides direct resident care, completes assignments as a universal worker, assists in maintaining a positive physical and psychosocial environment for residents, and upholds Prestige’s core values of respect, integrity, commitment and trust.
- Provides direct resident care while promoting resident dignity, independence and choice, regularly observes residents’ physical and mental conditions and reports changes to the Health Services Director, Expressions Coordinator, or Executive Director.
- Assists with or performs ADL’s, takes vital signs and weights and accurately documents care services provided and observations on communication log and incident reports. Reports and documents all incidents and accidents immediately.
- Assists residents to and from dining room and activities.
- Performs First Aid and initiates emergency response procedures as required.
- Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously and answers phones when assigned.
- Follows and supports community fire safety and infection control practices and promptly reports any unsafe conditions or equipment to immediate supervisor.
- Serves meals in the dining room, assisting residents at meal time, provides resident tray delivery, and assists with dining room and kitchen clean up and maintenance.
- Assists with tours, move-ins, move-outs, and transfers and coordinates personal care service with co-workers assisting with lifting and responds to assistance pages promptly.
- Assists with apartment housekeeping services and resident’s laundry.
- Attends and participates in training, in-services, and staff meetings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Must complete and pass competency evaluation within 120 days of employment, state required training including the Revised Fundamentals of Care, Dementia Care, First Aid, CPR and HIV training if not able to provide appropriate documentation of prior training. Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Must be able to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
EDUCATION And/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED with one or more years of personal care experience with older adults preferred
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Current First Aid and CPR certification. Food Handlers permit if required by State.
EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED – At Prestige, it is our promise to personally touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring based on our core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect, that are at the center of all that we do. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce that represents all of us, coming from different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints. Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we celebrate what makes us different.
In adherence with state mandates, Prestige Care team members are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by October 18, 2021 as a condition of employment, unless a team member qualifies for a religious or medical exemption.
Questions? Contact [email protected]
Information About Prestige Senior Living – Riverwood
Located at 18321 SW Pacific Highway in Tualatin, OR, Prestige Senior Living – Riverwood has 60 apartments of all assisted living care.
Riverwood is a clean, vibrant community of healthcare providers and residents. We offer a highly impactful work environment where you can collaborate with other team members to offer the best in care for our residents. If getting to know those you serve is important to you, you get that in spades with us! We offer a strong promote-from-within culture, a home-like work environment, a robust and comprehensive medical/dental/vision/EAP benefits package, lots of different career options, and more.
If working in a home-like setting, with a strong team atmosphere, and with a national award-winning employer that has a great promote-from-within culture, then Riverwood is the place for you.
Who Is Prestige Care/Prestige Senior Living?
Prestige Care is a family of over 75 skilled nursing + post-acute care centers, as well as assisted living and memory care communities in 8 Western states. We are an organization of over 5,000 team members who serve thousands of residents, where we have the privilege of personally touching their lives every day.
We have four core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect that guide everything that we do. With a strong commitment to career development and advancement, Prestige Care is a employer that can help you achieve your career goals and objectives. With a healthcare career at Prestige Care, you will enjoy a collaborative, team-oriented environment where your work truly matters at the end of every day.
Company: Supply Chain Resources Group
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: As Sulayyil, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com