Website Supply Chain Resources Group
Are you looking for a Job at Supply Chain Resources Group in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Reservations Supervisor -SAUDI NATIONALS ONLY
You are the beginning of an exceptional guest experience. As a Reservations Supervisor, you will make our guests feel welcome and reflect the exceptional experience the come when they arrive! You will help to contribute towards the promoting and selling of Banyan Tree Al Ula and facilities.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What You Will Be Doing
- Take telephone enquiries using appropriate level of efficiency and sales technique
- Process enquiries ensuring they are entered correctly into PM and MFR in accordance to guests needs and the Hotels requirements
- Respond to enquiries via the website, Email and letter in a timely manner
- Sell the rates, which are indicated in the calendar, always endeavouring to upgrade the guests.
- Have good knowledge of the Resort facilities – Spa, Food and Beverage outlets, in order that these facilities can be sold to the guest.
- Booking of Restaurants on the resort, and ensuring that these bookings are communicated to the outlets
- Assisting with the procedure of group bookings – inputting of rooming lists and group amendments
- Have sufficient knowledge of the packages that are available including Valentines, Easter, Eid, Christmas and New Year in order that these can be sold
- Supervise the department on a day to day basis
- Allocate tasks to the Reservation Agents
- Conduct training with the Reservation Agents
- Produce an action plan to support the departments colleague engagement results
- Undertake tasks in a timely manner that have been delegated to you by the Reservations Manager
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Guest focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus.
Your Team And Working Environment
Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience. Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At
Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors’ experiences by connecting them with AlUla’s nature, art, and ancestry.
Saudi Nationals currently holding this position are encouraged to apply.
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Company: Supply Chain Resources Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com