Website Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy
This Job Listing is about Supreme Committee for Delivery Legacy in Doha, Qatar
About the job
*6-12 month contract based in Doha, QATAR*
It is anticipated that the Accommodation Agency (AA) will be responsible for the sales and distribution of Permanent and Temporary accommodation to Accommodation User Groups (AUGs) for the 2022 FIFA World Cup Qatar™.
Part of the AA Scope will be provision of Customer Services.
As a member of the AA Core Team, the purpose of the role will be to plan, scope and oversee all activities related to Customer Services provided by the Accommodation Agency (AA) to successfully achieve the accommodation objective as directed by the Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy (SC).
The role will initially focus on evaluating and refining the customer services strategy proposed by the third party Accommodation Service Provider to achieve the accommodation objective, overseeing the integration and implementation of the strategy and ensuring the Accommodation Service Provider is set up and operational in line with the AA timeline and milestones.
This will involve consultation and co-ordination with both internal and external stakeholders who may range from Governmental Departments, FIFA, technology providers to third party agencies.
Responsibilities for the role, in conjunction with other AA Core Team members, will be in line with AA project phasing and deliverables, scoping key deliverables for a customer service solution, and ongoing monitoring and performance management of the Accommodation Service Provider as well as recommendations/mitigation strategies as required.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
The role will be responsible for defining the AA customer service deliverables; working closely with the appointed Accommodation Agency to determine the customer services strategy and planning; and overseeing customer services throughout to ensure SC accommodation objectives are delivered.
Responsibilities will also include but not be limited to:
• Integral member of AA Working Groups and associated stakeholder management to ensure coordinated and aligned approach to Customer Service Management.
• Lead the development of a Customer Services strategy and process specific to each target group in conjunction with Accommodation Agency.
• Responsible for providing a productive and motivating work environment, and addressing any issues/ disputes from customers or clients.
• Develop and establish effective customer service procedures, policies, standards and customer satisfaction goals.
• Implement training procedures and guidelines for training of customer service agents aligned with customer service procedures.
• Establish service levels to ensure timely responses to customer service issues.
• Strategic approach to monitoring and management of customer service records.
• Review and analysis of service statistics and recommendations on prioritization and remedial measures if required.
• Accountable for ongoing monitoring of customer service delivery in line with service procedures and standards.
• Provide regular internal progress reports with regard to customer service activities to the SC, highlight any risks and challenges, and propose mitigation strategies.
• Oversee day-to-day operations of the AA customer service solution.
• Actively collaborate with colleagues to contribute to the development and delivery of strategic, business and operational plans.
• Undertake such other duties as maybe required from time to time as are consistent with the responsibilities of the role and the needs of the SC.
This will be a long-term placement commencing in Q2 2020.
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
• Required – 5 years proven experience in customer services in the Hospitality or Travel Industry.
• Proven track record in the following areas from both a commercial and operational perspective:
o Experience of major international events working with multiple stakeholder groups
o Experienced in successful delivery towards set targets
o Experience working with a range of sales personnel and teams, proven success at building and maintaining excellent working relationships with stakeholders
o Experienced working in Qatar and the GCC region
o Knowledge of Travel/Event sales, distribution and inventory management technology would be an advantage
o Multiple languages are an advantage
Skills and Personal Attributes
• Commercial and business acumen
• Ability to work independently within scope and towards outlined objectives
• Strategic thinker and planner with the ability to draw a wider variety of elements into a common strategy and purpose
• Results driven; thrives on challenge; action oriented and pragmatic in approach; flexible when needed
• Excellent communication and influencing skills and the ability to establish, maintain and invest time in a wide variety of internal and strong external relationships with influencers in local government entities
• Managerial skills – ability to set clear direction and manage workflow
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills
• Committed to demonstrating the highest professional standards of sales and operational delivery
• Strong evidence of accountability and ownership
• Must be of a positive mind set and have resilience, ability to remain calm under pressure
• Maintains an active external network; is aware of current trends within the local event/travel industry and receptive to new ideas and opportunities
• Proficient in MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Company: Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy
Vacancy Type: Contract · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A