Website NCR Corporation
This Job Listing is about NCR Corporation in Belgrade, Serbia 2022
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail and hospitality industries. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with 36,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Title: SW Support Engineer I
Location: Belgrade, SRB
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Incident management, ensuring logs are collected and team leader is kept updated along with customer.
- Taking ownership of all critical incidents from start to finish.
- Act as a point of escalation for priority calls that are generated by customers including those which have the potential to seriously impact business/ability to trade.
- Investigate and work on resolving ongoing issues
- Monitor emails for any request from Problem management and act accordingly and in timely fashion
- Follow defined escalation process
- Create and Share knowledge in the designated Team knowledge base
- 2+ years in similar technical support role
- Experience in simple MS-SQL queries (select, update, insert) as a mean of obtaining data / running fixes when instructed to by upper levels (Microsoft SQL, MySQL (advantage))
- Thorough knowledge of- XMLs, event logs, opening log files
- Experienced in Windows based OS (admin/user perspective)
- Any level of experience/knowledge in the following areas is an advantage- scripting (batch, VB, PowerShell), ticket logging / tracking using Remedy based CRM systems
- Strong ability of following issues through logs, identifying known issues (via knowledge articles) and escalating to L3
- Proven experience in troubleshooting end user related issues relating to OPOS, SW issues
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Software technical and analysis skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft OS and SQL
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong motivational skills
- Good communicating skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationship
- Team player
- Strong organizational & planning skills
- Self starter
- Experience in ITIL methodologies and continuous service improvement
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Company: NCR Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Application Deadline: N/A