Are you looking for a Job at Swisstel in Mecca, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
“A passion for perfection”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Swissôtel Makkah Description
Swissôtel Makkah is Swissotel’s first hotel to open in Saudi Arabia. The hotel offers 1487 elegant rooms and suites with modern design, complementing the values of today’s Arab culture.
As part of the prestigious Abraj Al Bait complex, the deluxe Swissôtel Makkah is a contemporary five-star hotel located in close proximity to the holy Masjid Al Haraam, overlooking the Ka’aba and the Grand Mosque.
Swissôtel Makkah is part of a new urban development, including two restaurants, one executive lounge, two meeting rooms and a business centre. It has private entrances that make it easier for pilgrims to reach Al Masjid Al Haram.
Summary Of Responsibilities
The main responsibilities of the Talent and Culture Supervisor include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supporting the Manager, Talent and Culture in implementing and maintaining our Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts Talent and Culture values, strategies and standards in the hotel.
- Acting as a Brand Ambassador and role model in and outside of the hotel, and ensuring that the highest level of service is provided to both internal and external Guests.
- Maintaining the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times Assisting with the day-to-day administration and coverage of the Talent and Culture Office, including developing more efficient methods of achieving goals.
- Leading and managing the recruitment process, including writing and reviewing job descriptions, advertising positions, managing the Talent Acquisition System, responding to email inquiries, pre-screening candidates, ensuring that all candidates have completed the hiring process prior to job offer, offering positions, maintaining databases, etc.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with recruitment sources, including high schools, universities, job placement agencies, etc.
- Leading the visa and work permit process
- Ensuring the Talent and Culture department complies with all corporate, regional and hotel policies and procedures; and governmental regulations pertaining to all colleagues.
- Ensuring all Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts processes and policies are followed and adhered to, including recognition, training, selection, communication, health & safety, benefits, and administration.
- Assisting with providing guidance and ensuring compliance with local legislation, practices and market trends to ensure that the hotel is a market leader. This includes maintaining all Colleague files, Orders, Leaves, documents, etc.
- Fostering and promoting positive Colleague relations through an environment that encourages open communication, trust and mutual respect.
- Managing electronic files and systems to ensure data integrity and proper documentation.
- Minimum of three years of hospitality experience in a Talent and Culture position
- Local legislative and market knowledge
- Successful track record in professionally addressing & resolving difficult and challenging issues at all levels
- Ability to develop and encourage an open, stimulating and trusting environment that reflects our Company Mission, Brand Promise and Values
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, complimented by professional maturity, strong leadership skills and business acumen
- Energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and dynamic
- Self-confident, creative and proactive, able to prioritize and make effective decisions
- University/College degree or diploma, preferably with a formal education in Human – Resources Management
- Strong computer skills, proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and TAS
- Fluency in English a requirement.
Vacancy Type: Temporary · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Mecca, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com