Are you looking for a Job at Swisstel in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Reservations Agent-SAUDI NATIONALS ONLY
You are the beginning of an exceptional guest experience. As a Reservations Supervisor, you will make our guests feel welcome and reflect the exceptional experience the come when they arrive! You will help to contribute towards the promoting and selling of Banyan Tree Al Ula and facilities.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What You Will Be Doing
- Takes reservations over the phone, or internet, and ensure that reservations are dealt with effectively, while maximizing revenue handles all associated operations
- Maximize room bookings by delivering a pleasant and efficient reservations service in line with the brand and hotel’s sales policy.
- Provides administrative support to the Reservations Executive / Manager and ensures the implementation of relevant hotel policies, standards, and procedures.
- Provides answers that are adapted to customers’ needs, taking the accommodation possibilities into account.
- Rapidly identifies the new customer and modifies the sales pitch accordingly
- Informs customers about the services on offer at the hotel and encourages them to use the hotel facilities.
- Is familiar with the local area around the hotel, including the competition
- Suggests other Accor hotels to customers if the hotel is full
- Provide administrative support to F&B service and Sales department for conference and party bookings.
- Handles conference booking queries through e-mails and telephones, does negotiations in coordination with Sales department or F&B service department.
- Guest interaction and show around of the hotel
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Guest focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus.
Your Team And Working Environment
Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience. Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At
Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors’ experiences by connecting them with AlUla’s nature, art, and ancestry.
Saudi Nationals currently holding this position are encouraged to apply.
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org