This Job Listing is about talabat in Business Bay, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years.
Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem – our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.
We are looking for a Sales Project Manager to join our Sales team and be part of our growth. If you’re a Project Management expert, who is hungry for a new adventure, a multinational workplace is waiting for you.
What’s On Our Plate
- Initiating, planning and executing projects in the UAE sales team.
- Developing SOP for core KPIs and sales processes in the UAE sales team.
- Ensuring SOP compliance by the sales team and optimizing SOP based on practical learnings from sales, logistics, finance, and training.
- Vendor communication schedule with weekly newsletters being sent to the entire vendor base.
- Provide monthly performance reports on sales KPIs
- Working with the partner community specialist on engaging vendors through vendor rewards programs.
- Creating and executing performance reports for KPIs and SOPs to measure team’s performance
- Rolling out reports for the sales team to manage sales performance.
- Ensuring a robust process for bonus payouts for the sales and acquisition team.
- Ensuring SOP compliance by sales team and optimizing SOP based on practical learnings from the team
- Creating rewards program for partners who are top performers on operational KPIs
- Creating penalty structure for partners who consistently underperform on operational matrix
- Vendor communication schedule with weekly newsletter
- Proficient and robust weekly communication to entire vendor base
What Did We Order?
- Minimum 8+ years experience in a consultancy organization or a retail, e-commerce platform.
- MBA from a reputable university or master’s in strategic planning, consultancy is a plus.
- Exhibit a strong track record of on-time project delivery for large, cross-functional projects, preferably in mobile platforms or E-commerce domains
- Experience in leading high potential projects in a project management setup
- Strong analytical mindset, using data to substantiate your business cases and strategic conclusions
- Result oriented and has a successful track record of delivering projects within the deadline
- Ideally, having worked in an e-commerce organization
- Must have a track record of successfully delivering projects
- Great communication skills
- Should be able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences including executives and non-technical leaders
- You are a “strategic doer”, combining a strategic mindset with execution skills and a results-driven approach
- Strategic planning, constant improvement mindset.
Working within Talabat means access to the world’s leading perks and benefits, including:
- Vibrant, dynamic & international workplace.
- Building the fastest growing, largest, and most valuable network of online food ordering services in the world, and more.
- Challenging and fulfilling steep learning curve.
- Opportunity to be a value-adding contributor to this fast-growing global company.
- Working with diverse, cross-cultural teams from over 45 nationalities.
- Company events, cultural and sports events.
- Comprehensive healthcare.
- Competitive salary.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Business Bay, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A