This Job Listing is about talentorder in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Role: Manager, Transaction Services – M&A, Financial Due Diligence, Valluations
Location: Dubai, UAE
Benefits: Bonus + others
We are supporting a global Top Tier Consulting client who are seeking an experienced Transaction Services Manager preferably from one of the Big4.
- 6+ years or more experience in financial consulting (Financial Advisory/ Corporate Finance) with experience in areas such as business valuations, mergers & acquisitions, due diligence, financial modeling and re-structuring, raising debt or equity.
- Demonstrated ability to manage people and plan components of engagements along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
- Recognized accounting qualification and/or CFA/CBV/CA certification preferred – otherwise MBA or equivalent, with emphasis on finance/financial planning or investment analysis.
- Advanced level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with spreadsheets (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Bilinguals (Arabic & English) preferred
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A