This Job Listing is about SALT.agency in Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Location – Remote or Hybrid Leeds
Salary – Competitive
If you’re searching for a wide-ranging technical writing role in SEO, with room for career progression, this could be the position for you.
We’re searching for an experienced technical writer with a desire to work on creative and technically driven content to help our SAAS and software, development clients.
While our work is very hands-on, we also take time to educate our teams and provide training on the latest developments across the SEO industry. Where possible, we provide extensive training programs to help push teams and individuals towards their goals.
Our Leeds content team is based at our head office in Horsforth. However, we offer flexible hours and will be more than happy to discuss remote working possibilities.
Below is a list of desired skills and experiences:
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts and to easily explain them in writing
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to structure information
- Experience in SEO or content marketing
- An understanding of on-page SEO and search engines
- Experience in competitor research
- Experience in client consultation
- Previous experience in writing documentation or content on any of below
- Cyber security
- Data pipelines
- Any of the languages below:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A