Website TELEIOS GLOBAL FZ LLC
This Job Listing is about TELEIOS GLOBAL FZ LLC in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
1. About the Company
Teleios was founded in 2020 with a strong background and expertise in motorsport. Today it stands as a solid reality, with customers and enthusiasts all around the world. In 2022 Teleios presents a new possibility in the world of sim racing and motor racing and came up with a unique idea: making motorsport accessible to everyone, from everywhere, at any time, while reducing its impact on the environment. This goal will be achieved with the development of a software that allows drivers to compete together, while the most talented will be empowered to achieve their dreams while doing what they love.
2. Job Description
Teleios’ software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how thousands of users connect, explore, and interact with the sim racing world. We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design… As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Teleios’ needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects while growing with our business. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership, and be enthusiastic to take on new chellanges across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
With your technical expertise, you will manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables. You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
- Lead the project development team.
- Write product or system development code.
- Participate in, or lead design reviews with peers and stakeholders to decide amongst available technologies.
- Review code developed by other developers and provide feedback to ensure best practices (e.g., style guidelines, checking code in, accuracy, testability, and efficiency).
- Contribute to existing documentation or educational content and adapt content based on product/program updates and user feedback.
- Triage product or system issues and debug/trackesolve by analyzing the sources of issues and the impact on hardware, network, or service operations and quality.
- Experience with Node.js + Typescript.
- Experience with test driven development (using softwares like Jest)
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, DO.
- Knowledge of authentication systems (e.g. OAuth2), and Payments systems (e.g. Stripe, Wise, PayPal …).
- Knowledge in C++ Node extensions.
- Knowledge in GraphQL and PostgreSQL.
- Basic Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Problem solving attitude.
- Excellent ability in team management and teamwork.
- Natural curiosity for new technologies, flexibility and willingness to change.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development.
Teleios is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Company: TELEIOS GLOBAL FZ LLC
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A