Are you looking for a Job at Thales in Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
About the job
Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.
Purpose of the Job:
The facilities manager is responsible for managing the design, planning, construction and maintenance of equipment, machinery, buildings and other facilities. The successful candidates will be responsible to plan, budget and schedule facility modifications, including estimates on equipment, labour materials and other related costs.
- Investigating availability and suitability of options for new premises.
- Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives
- Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities
- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation
- Planning best allocation and utilization of space and resources for buildings, or re-organizing current premises
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies
- Coordinating and leading one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of five to seven years of progressive experience and responsibility in a maintenance field, two of which on a supervisory position directing a multi-functional maintenance staff.
- Thorough knowledge of computer system, PMS software in particular.
It Is Essential That I Have The Following Motivations
- The IKEA values really reflect my own values.
- I am driven to exceed my goals. Country Retail Logistics Global
- I am interested in home furnishings and identify myself with the IKEA range.
- I enjoy working in a fast-paced and future-oriented environment.
- I am hungry for knowledge and want to improve my skills and learning, using this to benefit IKEA and grow personally.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com