Website the LEGO Group
This Job Listing is about the LEGO Group in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Are you passionate about trade marketing? Do you thrive on demonstrating the value trade marketing brings to the business?
If so, there is a great opportunity to use your skills to help shape our global marketing agenda and develop regional trade marketing campaigns to help grow the love for LEGO with shoppers and consumers, our active market share and consumer sales in the LEGO Middle East and Africa!
- Create integrated plan of trade marketing execution of marketing campaign across customers in Middle East and Africa
- Lead the campaign implementation in trade
- Coordinate the work of Trade Marketing and Merchandising agency
- Work closely with LEGO Stores partners in the region on new stores openings and existing stores support
- Prepare ad hoc Consumer Sales analysis
- Prepare the After-Action Review of Marketing campaigns in the region
- Work closely with the regional REEMEA team, MEA marketing and MEA KAM team to ensure consistency of execution across touchpoints
- Work with retail partners towards driving best in class trade marketing execution
Play your part in our team succeeding
As a member of LEGO Middle East and Africa Team will be responsible for leading the implementation of Trade Marketing Agenda in the Middle East and Africa.
Do you have what it takes?
- Master’s Degree
- Proven track record of 5-6 years experience in trade marketing, preferably in toys industry in MENA
- Ability to travel 20-30% of time across the region
- Able to set quantifiable and meaningful targets
- Focused on execution and following through
- Able to work in multi-cultural team
- Able to manage multiple agency partners from remote location
- Able to establish meaningful relationships with customers
- Open to learn and acquire new skills
Join the global LEGO® team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect
- Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
- Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
- Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
- Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group!
Company: the LEGO Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A