Website The Restaurant Group plc
This Job Listing is about The Restaurant Group plc in Northampton,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
At Firejacks our mantra is simple “Meat. Fire. Friends”. Join our kitchen team and whatever your level of experience we will support you in making your career as a chef with us a success.
What will life as a Chef in the Firejacks family look like for you…..
- Superb training and development, apprenticeships open to all
- Up to 50% discount at all our brands and no limit on number of guests incl. wagamama
- Free meal whenever you work
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Birthday meal on us
- 28 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme to help you save for your future
- Bespoke employee support programme, including free counselling sessions
- Refer a friend scheme with generous bonuses for each successful referral
- Access to a great discount platform, saving you money on everyday purchases and so much more
We at TRG are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all, where employees are valued for their skills, experiences and unique perspectives. We want to reflect the many communities we serve and provide equal opportunities for all of our employees. We are proud to celebrate our diverse voices!
If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
What makes our Chef role so special?
- Make it Magic: You deliver great looking food, serving dishes that delight our guests and keep them coming back for more.
- Keep it Fresh: You look for ways to make our dishes better, coming up with new ideas to help the business grow.
- Be Sharp: You take pride in maintaining the highest possible standards within our kitchens.
- Own it: You are given the support to take ownership for your element of the kitchen so that you can the extra mile for our guests.
- Do it Together: You are fun to be around and easy to work with, always helping a colleague in need.
We’d love you to have previous experience of working in a kitchen as a kitchen assistant, trainee chef, line cook, or chef but most importantly have drive and ambition to further develop your skills and career with us.
So apply now and come join our family where you’ll be a valued member of the team!
Company: The Restaurant Group plc
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Northampton,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A