Website Tiffany & Co.
Are you looking for a Job at Tiffany Co in Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
What’s inside the Blue Box?
To have a career with Tiffany & Co. makes you a special part of the story of an iconic brand that has evolved over 183 extraordinary years.
Our Jeddah boutique is looking for passionate and customer focused Operations Coordinator to join the team. As an Operations Coordinator, you will take the lead by performing all back of house operations in the Tiffany boutique. You will have a passion for providing excellent client service and partners with store leadership on key initiatives which supports the team and drives sales goals.
Your role in the Tiffany Legacy.
For many of our customers, a visit to Tiffany is something to be treasured. Whether they are pampering themselves with an indulgent treat or shopping for a memorable gift. They bring us their greatest dreams – of style, glamour and love – and it is our obligation to honor those dreams with grace and artful understanding.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Receive merchandise and prepare transfers to other locations.
- Ensure all transfers and client orders are wrapped, shipped and received in accordance with TCO standards.
- Ensure store inventory accuracy, condition and availability to optimize customer service.
- Ensure all merchandise invoices are processed.
- Purchase and follow-up on client orders.
- Ordering all supplies.
- Assist the Store Manager to lead and coordinate cycle count and physical inventory preparation work.
- Oversee the yearly physical inventory and ensure the correct procedures are adhered to.
- Daily tracking of necessary invoice approvals.
- Work with the customs agencies to allow for smooth customs processes and make sure that the agencies follows the agreed procedures and standards.
Blue Box. White Ribbon. That’s a wrap.
To be the next Operations Coordinator to join our team, you will have:
- 2-3 years of prior retail experience in retail operations with comprehensive knowledge of merchandising, customer service, administration, and shipping.
- Analytical skills preferred.
- Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work to retail store hours as necessary, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work well with customers, peers and management.
- Ability to understand and adhere to Tiffany & Co. standards.
- Ability to manage project works and to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to perform different tasks based on day to day business needs.
- Knowledge of local import/export regulation.
- Retail industry experience (luxury jewelry preferred)
In return, you will earn a very competitive salary, the opportunity for career development in an environment that recognizes growth, whilst receiving Tiffany designed training programs and the privilege of generous employee discounts.
Company: Tiffany & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Jiddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com