This Job Listing is about TikTok in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
We have global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
About the Role:
TikTok is looking for full-time Measurement Partners. This role will partner with our leading US clients and agencies to help measure the effectiveness of their investment with our platform. In addition, this role will partner with key cross-functional teams such as sales, product marketing, measurement product, and business marketing to ensure that clients and agencies have best-in-class support.
We seek highly-driven, empathetic, individuals who are looking to build our Marketing Sciences discipline where execution, curiosity, and data-driven thinking in a fast-growth environment to make others better will be critical for success.
– Partner primarily with clients and agencies to provide good measurement that can lead to better understanding of their performance on the platform
– Focus on strategic consulting together with revenue and product teams to help drive and implement learning agendas for agencies and clients
– Manage client and agency feedback to ensure their voice is reflected with our product and partnerships teams
A successful candidate must have:
– At least 4-6 years of experience with digital advertising, large marketing-related organizations, or measurement suppliers in North America
– Relevant bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field; graduate degree within a science, mathematics, operations, business, digital marketing, or research field preferred
– A track record of inferential problem solving through experimental design and analytical methods
– Exceptional time-management and goal-oriented task management skills is a must
– Ability to work effectively, deploy consistent quality, and provide guidance on what decisions should be made is a must-have skill
– A track record of driving client decisions with clear communication and team collaboration
– Experience with complex marketing data-driven organizations required
– Interest in working in a fast-paced environment with global talent
– Experience with executing custom analytical work where SQL, HIVE, and R is required
– Mandarin-speaker is a plus
– Familiarity with privacy-first innovation for measurement systems a plus
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A