Website TRS Staffing Solutions
This Job Listing is about TRS Staffing Solutions in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
TRS Middle East is working with a leading Maritime Company and looking for Electrical & Instrumentation Production Engineer (Shipyard experience)
- Lead the Electrical & Instrumentation discipline in the assigned projects.
- Material engineering which includes preparation of purchase specifications, purchase requisitions, technical bid analysis, Supplier document / drawing evaluation.
- Construction engineering activities including MTO’s, shop drawings and job package preparation and issue.
- Co-ordination with Internal Departments, Customer & Inspection Agencies.
- Progress monitoring and adherence to scheduled completion of engineering documents.
- Attend project review meetings.
- Responsible for change management and trend notifications.
- Monitor budget compliance of design deliverable production.
- Activity planning, work assignment, work scheduling and monitoring. Inter disciplinary checks & co-ordination.
- Provide engineering support to operations, commissioning, and completion team.
- Identify the design improvements and lessons learned.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable information security policies & procedures.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of the engineering deliverables for the discipline and compliance with Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) responsibilities.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Shipyard, Ship Repair, or the Oil & Gas Construction Industry.
- BSc in Electrical/Instrumentation and Control Engineering Technology, Technical Engineering Diploma/Qualification, or higher
Interested on the position? Please send across your updated CV to [email protected]
Company: TRS Staffing Solutions
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A