Website UAE Technologies
This Job Listing is about UAE Technologies in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging designs according to our requirements. We are looking for someone who can shape and drive the conceptual and visual design of our digital products from websites to apps. This is a role for a strategic thinker, creative problem solver and visual communicator who wants to have their hands in several things at once; who can deliver end-to-end design across media types, screens, formats and technologies; and who can collaborate well with others. A junior designer needs a wide range of design and creative capabilities as well as the ability to meet deadlines in high-pressure environments.
· A keen eye for aesthetics and details
· Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
· Produce final design solutions (e.g. logos, banners, interfaces)
· Pitch creative ideas that enhance projects
· Collaborate with team members to launch designs
· Understand the design idea and concept.
· Use the best design methods, applications, software and techniques to work on the project.
· Create drafts and models for review.
· Take on specific tasks to support many projects underway.
· Take in constructive criticism and produce quality work.
Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in graphic and web design
Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
Demonstrated excellence in graphic design skills and a high degree of innovation through a professional portfolio
Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
Understanding of visual elements (layout, type and fonts)
A keen eye for detail
Time management and multitasking abilities
Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
UI/UX design experience is a must
2D/3D graphic design experience is an advantage.
- Create infographics and presentation materials to simplify the communication of complex concepts and data.
- – Edit video clips for use on social media platforms;
- – Create short videos to highlight, recap, and promote various endeavours and events.
From time to time a graphic designer may need to work hours that aren’t typical, so a flexible approach is needed to get the best from the job.
We advise you to submit your application ASAP as we will close applications as soon as we have a pool of suitable candidates. Only complete applications that meet the above requirements will be processed.
We’re in the business of getting people’s attention, so make sure you get ours. Don’t just give us a generic CV submission; get creative and smash through our radar. Show us what you’re all about.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Note: Submissions without any samples of work will not be considered.
- Please attached your updated CV with your portfolio in one file.
Company: UAE Technologies
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A