Website University Hospital Southampton NHS FT
This Job Listing is about University Hospital Southampton NHS FT in Southampton, England, United Kingdom
About the job
What You Will Do
Detailed job description and main responsibilities
- You will have flexibility of being in charge of your own diary and working days.
- You will work within a small team that allows you to build a close rapport and good working relationship with colleagues.
- You will be working in a model of care that improves outcomes for women and families from disadvantaged backgrounds and women from the Black and Asian population.
- You will build a variation of skills and build personal confidence in all areas of midwifery.
What We Are Looking For
- A midwife who is passionate about caseloading as a model of midwifery practice.
- A midwife with clearly defined experience looking after women who are vulnerable.
- A midwife with great communication and interpersonal skills to lead their caseload, work as a team and liaise with other organisations and health professionals as necessary.
- An individual who is driven, innovative and committed to service improvement and embracing change.
- A midwife that demonstrates a commitment to personal and service development.
- This model of working requires you to have a driving licence and have access to a car as this role dictates a regular on call commitment.
Company: University Hospital Southampton NHS FT
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Southampton, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A