Website University Hospital Southampton NHS FT
This Job Listing is about University Hospital Southampton NHS FT in Southampton,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Detailed job description and main responsibilities
Key Elements Of The Role Are
What you’ll do
- Provide pivotal admin support to allocated wards
- Maintain a real-time bed state by updating in-house systems with all patient movements routinely throughout your shift
- Support patient flow by updating the ePatient boards & efficiently booking transport as requested
- Relieve Clinical staff of general administrative procedures where appropriate
- Act as receptionist to patients and visitors and answer the phones
- Manage patients notes during admission and following discharge
- Ensure patients episode is recorded correctly and demographics are updated on the system
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic person with a mature, responsible, and flexible outlook to join our busy department. The successful candidate will have a professional, caring, and courteous manner, a high standard of attention to detail and a thorough understanding of good customer service. He/she will enjoy working as part of a varied multidisciplinary team within a busy ward-based environment as well as being confident to work unsupervised and using their initiative within role remit.
General IT skills and ability to be proficient using multiple in-house systems, following provided training, are essential, you will also need to be proficient with Microsoft packages, particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel.
If you can manage your workload in an organised, proactive, and effective manner, you are reliable, self-motivated, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a flexible approach to work, excellent attention to detail and can work within a fast-paced environment then we would like to talk to you about joining our team.
(Provisional date) – Interviews will be held on Wednesday, 10 August 2022
Should you have any queries, please use the contact details below to get in touch.
Company: University Hospital Southampton NHS FT
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Southampton,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A