Website University Hospital Southampton NHS FT
This Job Listing is about University Hospital Southampton NHS FT in Southampton,England,UnitedKingdom 2022
About the job
Detailed Job Description And Main Responsibilities Your Responsibilities
- To lead on recruitment, arranging interviews, assessments and contacting potential and successful candidates
- Liaising with recruitment and HR departments and monitoring TRAC system for the process of recruitment.
- Writing and updating Adverts, Job Descriptions and Person Specifications working with the Workforce Manager.
- Review and adapt current recruitment, induction and training processes, to create a robust recruitment, induction and training programme which ensures new staff members joining the team are trained to a very high standard giving them the skills and confidence to carry out their roles accurately and effectively when allocated to their booking team.
- Co-ordinate refresher training to ensure all current staff are continuously updated with any changes to processes as well as ensuring all the staff work consistently throughout the team.
- Carry out audits of the team processes and their activity to support with further training if required.
- Provide operational support when required for key data quality routine and maintaining accurate and current reliable patient demographic data.
- To liaise with the team leaders to support discussions following probationary period s
What you’ll do
As Recruitment Co-ordinator you will work closely with the PSC Management team to maintain good working relationships.
- You will head up a training and recruitment team currently consisting of 4 x Band 3 training co-ordinators.
- You will provide excellent customer service to staff, patients, relatives; carers and internal/external stakeholders ensuring high standards are upheld across the centre.
- You will work ensure a consistent and effective administration service is maintained at all times.
- You will contribute to the review of all Standard Operating Procedures for the service ensuring they are kept up-to-date and share knowledge and learning with Team Leaders and staff.
What we’re looking for
You will be a well organised individual with excellent communication skills and someone who can work flexibly to accommodate the needs of the service. You will need to demonstrate the ability to prioritise and work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
We’re Also Looking For You To Demonstrate
- Experience and understanding of Hospital systems and knowledge of RTT and patient pathways
- Experience and understanding of the recruitment process.
- Proven administrative and organisational experience.
- A friendly and approachable manner with the ability to be polite, sympathetic, patient and diplomatic.
- Experience of leading a team including managing, coaching and developing staff.
- Experience of dealing with non-routine and complex problems.
Interviews will be held on Tuesday, 23 August 2022
Should you have any queries, please use the contact details below to get in touch.
Company: University Hospital Southampton NHS FT
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Southampton,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A