This Job Listing is about Washmen in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Established in 2015, Washmen is your go-to app for outsourcing your dry cleaning and laundry. An award-winning pioneer in its industry, Washmen is well recognized for its quality, consistency and convenience. Washmen’s mission is to replace your washing and drying machine using state of the art technology and user friendly app. The service is aimed at people who lead busy lives and need quick solutions for tasks that consume big chunks of their day.
Washmen operates in Dubai & Abu Dhabi and caters to more than 50,000 users. Washmen’s offices in Dubai, Beirut & Istanbul are home to a steadily growing team of young professionals. The Graphic Designer will be based in Dubai, UAE.
We are looking for an in-house Graphic Designer with social media advertising experience, to create engaging and on-brand graphics for all platforms. The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion. The designer will work in a fast paced environment with various teams to design for product, digital, and marketing to achieve the business objectives and KPIs. The job involves working collaboratively with the design, marketing, and UX/UI teams.
As a mature startup, Washmen is gearing up to scale. Being part of one of the fastest growing startups in the Middle East, Washmen will provide you with a unique experience; helping shape a company facing the adventures and challenges of growth.
● Conceptualize and produce campaign materials harnessing original graphics, websites and social media content, and other marketing materials
● Work closely with the marketing and design teams to ensure that the creative work will achieve the company’s strategic and communication objectives
● Research and keep up to date with competitors and international industry leader’s advertising efforts to compare and improve the current Washmen advertising assets and templates
● Prepare weekly advertising presentations with your visual research findings and analyze the trends to clarify what works and what doesn’t
● Participate in meetings and brainstorming sessions for upcoming projects
● Obtain team approval by presenting final layouts and designs, encouraging members to provide feedback, and responding to internal commentary and requests
● Create designs that fit the company standards and brand guidelines
● Design print material for marketing purposes and oversee the printing process with our suppliers
● Deliver high quality designs and assets in a timely manner
● Have an outstanding eye for detail
● Minimum 3 years of experience as a Graphic Designer with a degree in Graphic Design or equivalent combination of education and experience
● Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
● A portfolio of previous work that demonstrates a deep understanding of modern design fundamentals and principles
● A good understanding of brand design, layout and typography fundamentals
● Intimate understanding of social media advertising asset best practices/guidelines
● Ability to work well independently but also working alongside team members
● Strong communication and organizational skills
● Creativity and attention to detail
● Flexible with good initiative and able to deal with ambiguity (asking the right questions, anticipating needs, being resourceful and preparing for several outcomes)
● Ability to work under deadline pressure
● Demonstrate maturity, professionalism & positive attitude
● Excellent english communication skills, written and spoken
● Figma knowledge is a plus
● Animation and video editing skills is a plus
● Previous start-up experience is a plus
We are offering a very competitive salary to the right candidate based on skills and experience. Washmen believes strongly in the personal career development of its staff, and we offer challenging work in a creative working environment that allows individuals to grow and progress their careers.
If you are interested in applying for this position and possess the above qualifications and skills, please send your resume and portfolio to [email protected] ( CANDIDATES WHO APPLY WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED)
Whilst we would ideally like to respond individually to all candidates who contact us applying for positions, we acknowledge that this is not always possible due to the large number of applications we continually receive. If you have not heard from us within 6 weeks, please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will however retain your details confidentially within our database and continue to search for career opportunities suitable to your background.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A