Website Willis Towers Watson
Are you looking for a Job at Willis Towers Watson in Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
About the job
In Room Dining Supervisor
At Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts, exceptional service and flavours are the hallmarks of every dining experience. As In Room Dining Supervisor, your leadership and passion for guest service will drive outstanding operating results- and ensure your outlet is the preferred destination to dine and work.
What Is In It For You
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What You Will Be Doing
- Motivate, lead, coach, and monitor the performance levels of all team members
- Drive the outlet budgeting and forecasting process while adhering to the budgetary guidelines
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure effective operation at the hotel
- Direct and maintain the safety and sanitation of all areas in the outlet
- Other duties as assigned
Your Experience And Skills Include
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
Your Team And Working Environment
- Banyan Tree will operate and expand the Ashar luxury camp, embracing the region’s Arabian heritage to blend in seamlessly with the Ashar Valley’s striking natural scenery and stand in the heart of AlUla’s planned “living museum” experience. Situated near AlUla’s signature mirrored Maraya Concert Venue, the camp recently hosted guests of the annual Winter At Tantora cultural festival, elevating visitors’ experiences by connecting them with AlUla’snature, art, and ancestry.
Our Commitment To Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS 21017984
Company: Willis Towers Watson
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Al Ula, Al Madinah, Saudi Arabia
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org