This Job Listing is about WNS in Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania 2022
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
About WNS Romania:
WNS Romania is a leading provider of end-to-end BPM solutions in Europe. We are strategic partner to our clients for delivering a full range of basic to complex business processes.
We understand European business while maintaining a global context. We have stood by this statement since our inception in 2008.
Our core capabilities are around German, Italian, Spanish, French, English languages across F&A, Procurement and Customer Service Interaction Services. We have over 11 clients and more than 450 employees across multiple industries like: Insurance, Travel & Leisure, Manufacturing, Market Intelligence, Music & Entertainment and Specialty Minerals.
We are most admired for our people, partnership approach, performance and domain expertise.
You will enjoy:
- Bonuses for your results
- A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses)
- Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage
- Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies
Our client is an exclusive members-only travel club, offering huge discounts and great deals on hand-picked luxury hotels and vacations.
The key responsibilities include the following but are not limited to:
- Respond to and process queries received from suppliers (rate amends, close-out requests, top-ups, booking summaries) in a timely manner;
- Contact respective teams for additional details with regards to contracts, rates and approvals;
- Proficiency in English;
- Adherence to Company values;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Analytical thinking;
- Customer Service orientation;
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly and prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities;
- Ability to work independently and multi-task with minimum supervision in a dynamic work environment;
- Ability to meet deadlines, providing accurate and thorough results;
- Nice to have experience in Microsoft Excel and Salesforce;
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Application Deadline: N/A