This Job Listing is about Worley in Doha, Doha, Qatar
About the job
48,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We’re not just engineers. We’re a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet’s toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there’s a path for you here. And there’s no barrier to your potential career success. For more information, visit Worley.com
- Manage and coordinate multidiscipline engineering activities to ensure projects are executed in a safe, efficient, cost effective and timely manner.
- Act as primary technical co-ordination interface with client to ensure that the client’s expectations are satisfied.
- Ensure the project conforms to the client’s approved Basis of Design and all applicable regulatory and code requirements.
- Actively support the Worley One-Way program and ensure there is a HSE focus within the team to ensure OHSE requirements including those documents required in design and procurement activities.
- Demonstrate behaviour and business practices commensurate with a culture of world’s best health, safety and environmental performance.
- Assist in developing, communicating, implementing and regularly review systems, strategies, standards and processes (including environmental plans or health management programs) .
- Establish, maintain and build healthy client relationships.
- Proactively resolve performance, scope and schedule issues with the Client as they arise.
- Identify, document, communicate and meet the client’s requirements.
- Effectively manage assigned budgets within Worley’ total scope.
- Ensure compliance with WPMP procedures.
- Ensure compliance with requirements of the contract.
- Apply effective change control process.
- Contribute to the development of overall project schedule.
- Supervise work in accordance with the approved schedule
- Monitor cost aspects of the project within direct control and forecast final costs, identify trends and take action to avoid cost overruns.
- Contribute to compliance with Worley policies and procedures.
- Utilise, as appropriate, strong working knowledge of Worley engineering and procurement systems and procedures.
- Focus the relevant team members on achievement of milestones and other key project objectives.
- Listens to the team, discusses the issues, resolves problems and directs activities to remove roadblocks and achieve objectives.
- Regularly provide clear reports to project management.
- Effective communication with the design team and third parties.
- Accurate, timely and effective reporting to the Project Manager.
- Monitor the closure of all identified risks and opportunities.
- Visibly support risk identification and mitigation throughout the project.
- Set clear objectives to the design team, including achieving productivity and budget targets.
- Ensure the design team aware of, and complies with, client’s Basis of Design and apply regulations and codes.
- Manages inter-discipline interfaces effectively.
- Assess procurement processes throughout the project to ensure goods meet specification, are delivered on time and are within budget.
What You Will Bring
Job Specific Knowledge:
- Ability to supervise and coordinate multidiscipline projects.
- Demonstrable commitment to HSE Management in a project environment
- Previous experience as a project engineer on projects in excess of US$50m total value.
- Candidate must have a vast experience in Oil and Gas – Hydrocarbons.
- Offshore Brownfield experience.
- Process or Mechanical background.
- Excellent technical skills & strong engineering planning capability.
Technical And Industry Experience
- Substantial technical, practical and leadership experience in the relevant discipline and proven experience in project engineering on smaller projects, with associated commercial and contractual experience.
- Minimum of 10 years engineering industry experience, and 8 years in project management
- Previous experience in Qatar or Middle East is preferred
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- A full-time Bachelor engineering degree from a recognized university.
- PMP credential is an advantage.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status
- Eligible for Certified Practising Project Practitioner (CPPP) certification or equivalent
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it’s time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
Jun 14, 2022
Reporting Manager Title
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Doha, Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A