Website WSP in the Middle East
Are you looking for a Job at WSP in the Middle East in Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
About the job
About The Role
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking.
Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
A Typical Week Would Include
- Design of maritime structures e.g. quay walls, jetties, pontoons, mooring dolphins, piers, berthing structures, steel sheet piling etc.
- Inspection of maritime structures and coastal defences.
- Cost estimates in accordance with current best practice guidance
- Undertaking coastal and marine studies
- Port planning and conceptual design
- Feasibility studies
- Miscellaneous reporting and tender documentation preparation
We’d Love To Hear From You If You Have
- BEng in Civil, Structural, Maritime, Coastal Engineering
- MEng in Civil, Structural, Maritime, Coastal Engineering would be an advantage
- Preferably a final year project related to Port, Marine or Coastal Engineering
- Competent computer skills essential (Word/Excel)
- Preferably appreciation of coastal and port planning
- Preferably a basic understanding of port operations
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP – we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important – be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy – we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Company: WSP in the Middle East
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com