This Job Listing is about Sterlington in California, United States 2022
Full Time – Remote
A well-established and growing professional services firm (virtual law firm and legal outsourcing business) whose clients include private equity and other funds, multi-billion-dollar family offices, public and private companies, investment banks, high net worth individuals, and startups is looking for a Zoho Administrator.
We are seeking a candidate with:
Ability to customize & administer Zoho modules such as Projects, Desk, Creator, People, Zoho Payroll, Zoho Books, CRM & Analytics to meet business requirements and improve the business processes. Expertise in creating Blueprints, custom modules, tools, scripts & fields in different languages to automate custom apps. Must be an expert in Zoho creator, workflows, process flow etc.
- Be efficient in implementation, getting customizations done and administration work related to Zoho One
- Experience in integration of Zoho across internal database & other resources
- Experience with 3rd party integration
- Experience in design & development of Zoho Creator Applications
- Experience & Proficiency with Zoho Deluge required
- Develop custom workflow
- Troubleshoot and handles queries related to Zoho
- Understand the business process and requirements to implement and customize various modules
- Good knowledge to do technical documentation of the work
- Track issues and provide periodic updates
Candidate needs to be available during IST/EST time zone either or as and when required
Sterlington, headquartered in New York, is a 100% global virtual law firm and provides our attorneys with unparalleled flexibility.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: California, United States
Application Deadline: N/A