Website Zurich Insurance
This Job Listing is about Zurich Insurance in Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the job
Zurich Middle East is part of Zurich Insurance Group, one of the world’s largest and most experienced insurers. Our mission is to help our local community understand and protect themselves from risk locally and globally.
In-Line with our Emiratization strategy, Zurich is looking to hire Emirati talents who are aspiring to develop and grow their career within the insurance industry. Working with global, diverse, and inclusive teams, we aim to guide and support you to unleash your skillset, explore your passions and make a positive impact beyond your role – Let’s Grow Together.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Distribution, the Sales Manager will be required to develop and manage the relationship with distribution partners on a global, regional or local level actively to build a distribution network. You will also Ensure retention, growth of the existing portfolio, and improvements in the service level. Your role includes Identifying opportunities and steering business through the engagement of relevant experts within Zurich.
As a Sales Manager, your role will involve:
- Build and maintain a strong understanding, working, and trust-based relationship with distribution partners.
- Regular meeting with distribution partners to discuss the solutions in place and evaluate improvement potential
- Meet the annual financial and operational targets set for their portfolios (e.g. retention, new business objectives etc.)
- Fully engage in new business tenders and presentations as required
- Develops and nurtures relationships with key customer contacts at customers´ selected broker and other Zurich touch points
- Identifies, analyses and secures business development opportunities for Zurich businesses and promotes organizational propositions
- Fully adheres to the standard sales approaches and tools and adopts agreed format for pipeline management
- Acts as the distribution partners single point of entry into the Zurich organization; takes the overall responsibility for the distribution partner within Zurich, escalating their issues as required; and facilitating relationships with other Zurich subject matter experts
- Establishes a consistent view of the customer across all Zurich businesses and institutionalizes customer relationships at all appropriate functions, levels
- Maintains oversight of service delivery to ensure service expectations are fulfilled; takes actions to enforceeinforce partners’ focus across teams
- Maintains data integrity within relevant systems.
- Maintains product and market knowledge
- Provides input and contributes to the enhancement of Zurich products and services when required.
- Implement distributors’ terms of business with the organization including negotiation, new offers and closures and terminations.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- UAE national with a family book
- Fluent Arabic and English language skills
- University degree or business-related qualification
- One or more years of experience in a related field
You are the heart & soul of Zurich!
At Zurich, we like to think outside the box and challenge the status quo. We take an optimistic approach by focusing on the positives and constantly asking What can go right?
We highly value the experience and know-how of our employees and offer a wide range of opportunities across business areas to encourage you to apply for new opportunities within Zurich when you are ready for your next career step.
Let’s continue to grow together!
- Location(s): AE – Dubai
- Remote working: No
- Schedule: Full Time
- Recruiter name: Unood Ibrahim
Company: Zurich Insurance
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A